SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Ordering from our online shop is for Australia shipping only.
- Shipping costs are $20 flat rate across Australia.
- Please contact us if you wish to ship wines out of Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
- If goods are damaged in transit, faulty, not fit for their purpose please contact us within 10 days and we will arrange for collection of the goods. Goods will either be replaced or fully refunded. We do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Refunds will be given in compliance with consumer rights.
- Wine will not be delivered to an unattended property. If delivery is made to an unattended property a 'call card' will be left. To insure prompt delivery we recommend using a work address. Wine can not be signed for by minors.
- Once money has been deposited in the account of Manon Farm, you will be notified by email and provided with a track and trace number once your order is dispatched. Please allow 3-7 days for delivery.
- Manon Farm supports the Responsible service of Alcohol across Australia.
Manon Farm Pty Ltd ABN 43563805751
Manon Farm Pty Ltd (Manon, We or Us) recognises and respects your privacy. This statement sets out how we will handle your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
- Collection of Your Personal Information
The type of personal information collected by Manon Farm comprises your name, address and contact details (Information). Manon Farm will only collect this information if you provide it to us by completing the online form or otherwise supplying it to us. By providing such Information to Manon Farm, you will be deemed to have consented to Manon Farm’s collection of this information.
- Use and Disclosure
The information you provide to us will be used to provide direct marketing information in relation to Manon Farm’s goods to you. At any time, you are able to request not to receive any information from Manon Farm and to have your information deleted from our database.
- Security and Storage of Your Information
Manon Farm takes steps to ensure your information is stored safely and securely. Manon Farm collects and stores your information in a secure electronic database only able to be accessed by those authorised by Manon Farm.
- Accuracy of Your Information
Manon Farm is careful to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and up-to-date, as provided to us by you. If you find that the Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will ensure that any errors in your information are corrected.
- Access to Your Information
You are entitled by law, with some exceptions, to review and access any information Manon Farm collects and stores about you. You may contact us in writing or via telephone to make such a request to view your information and we will either send you a copy of your information, allow you to view it or discuss it with you over the telephone.
If we are unable to disclose your information by law, we will advise you of the reason for our refusal to disclose it to you.
We will endeavour to respond to all requests for access to your information within thirty (30) days.
- Contact Us
If you have any comments or queries, or believe we may have breached your privacy, please contact us:
Manon Farm Pty Ltd
PO Box 172, Forest Range, SA 5139,
Subscribe to our newsletter